I am a returning customer
Gracias por registrarse en Volga 1!
Se le notificará por correo electrónico una vez que su cuenta haya sido activada por el propietario de la tienda.
Si tiene CUALQUIER pregunta acerca de El funcionamiento de esta tienda en línea, póngase en contacto con el propietario de la tienda .
Se ha desconectado su cuenta. Ahora es seguro dejar el ordenador.
Su cesta de la compra se ha guardado, los elementos dentro de ella se restaurarán cada vez que vuelva a acceder a su cuenta.
Comprar Akamin (Brand name: Minocin) Online
|Nombre del producto||Por píldora||Ahorro||Por paquete|
|30 píldoras||€1.95||€15.30||€73.79 €58.49|
|45 píldoras||€1.78||€30.59||€110.68 €80.09|
|60 píldoras||€1.69||€45.88||€147.57 €101.69|
|90 píldoras||€1.61||€76.47||€221.36 €144.89|
|120 píldoras||€1.57||€107.06||€295.15 €188.09|
|180 píldoras||€1.52||€168.24||€442.72 €274.48|
Akamin is used for treating certain infections. It may also be used with other medicines to treat severe acne. Akamin is a tetracycline antibiotic. It works by slowing the growth of certain bacteria and allowing the body's immune system to kill them.
Use Akamin as directed by your doctor.
- Some brands of Akamin may be taken with food. Others should be taken on an empty stomach. Check with your doctor or pharmacist about how to take your brand of Akamin.
- Some brands of Akamin must be swallowed whole. Check with your doctor or pharmacist to see if your medicine is a brand that must be swallowed whole.
- Take Akamin by mouth with or without food.
- Take Akamin with a full glass of water (8 oz/240 mL). Do not lie down for 30 minutes after taking Akamin.
- If you also take bismuth salts (eg, bismuth subsalicylate), calcium salts (eg, calcium carbonate), colestipol, iron salts (eg, iron sulfate), magnesium, urinary alkalinizers (eg, daily antacids), sucralfate, vitamins/minerals, quinapril, didanosine, or zinc salts (eg, zinc sulfate), do not take them within 2 to 3 hours before or after taking Akamin. Check with your doctor if you have questions.
- To clear up your infection completely, take Akamin for the full course of treatment. Keep taking it even if you feel better in a few days.
- Akamin works best if it is taken at the same time each day.
- If you miss a dose of Akamin, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Akamin.
Store Akamin at room temperature, between 68 and 77 degrees F (20 and 25 degrees C), in a tightly closed, light-resistant container. Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Akamin out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Active Ingredient: Minocycline hydrochloride.
Do NOT use Akamin if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Akamin
- you are taking acitretin, qisotretinoin, methoxyflurane, or a penicillin.
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Some medical conditions may interact with Akamin. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you have kidney problems
- if you have an autoimmune disorder (eg, lupus).
Some medicines may interact with Akamin. Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
- Aluminum salts (eg, carbonate) or cimetidine because they may decrease Akamin's effectiveness
- Acitretin, anticoagulants (eg, warfarin), digoxin, ergot alkaloids (eg, ergotamine), insulin, isotretinoin, methotrexate, methoxyflurane, or theophyllines because the risk of their side effects may be increased by Akamin
- Live oral typhoid vaccine, oral contraceptives (birth control pills), or penicillins because their effectiveness may be decreased by Akamin.
This may not be a complete list of all interactions that may occur. Ask your health care provider if Akamin may interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
Important safety information:
- Akamin may cause drowsiness, dizziness, or lightheadedness. These effects may be worse if you take it with alcohol or certain medicines. Use Akamin with caution. Do not drive or perform other possible unsafe tasks until you know how you react to it.
- Akamin may cause you to become sunburned more easily. Avoid the sun, sunlamps, or tanning booths until you know how you react to Akamin. Use a sunscreen or wear protective clothing if you must be outside for more than a short time.
- Long-term or repeated use of Akamin may cause a second infection. Tell your doctor if signs of a second infection occur. Your medicine may need to be changed to treat this.
- Akamin only works against bacteria; it does not treat viral infections (eg, the common cold).
- Mild diarrhea is common with antibiotic use. However, a more serious form of diarrhea (pseudomembranous colitis) may rarely occur. This may develop while you use the antibiotic or within several months after you stop using it. Contact your doctor right away if stomach pain or cramps, severe diarrhea, or bloody stools occur. Do not treat diarrhea without first checking with your doctor.
- Tell your doctor or dentist that you take Akamin before you receive any medical or dental care, emergency care, or surgery.
- Be sure to use Akamin for the full course of treatment. If you do not, the medicine may not clear up your infection completely. The bacteria could also become less sensitive to this or other medicines. This could make the infection harder to treat in the future.
- Hormonal birth control (eg, birth control pills) may not work as well while you are using Akamin. To prevent pregnancy, use an extra form of birth control (eg, condoms).
- Lab tests may be performed while you use Akamin. These tests may be used to monitor your condition or check for side effects. Be sure to keep all doctor and lab appointments.
- Use Akamin with caution in the elderly; they may be more sensitive to its effects.
- Use Akamin with extreme caution in children younger 10 years who have diarrhea or an infection of the stomach or bowel.
- Akamin should not be used in children younger than 8 years old; safety and effectiveness in these children have not been confirmed. Using Akamin in children younger than 8 years old or in women during the last half of pregnancy may cause a permanent change in the tooth coloring of the child.
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding: Akamin has been shown to cause harm to the fetus. If you think you may be pregnant, contact your doctor. You will need to discuss the benefits and risks of using Akamin while you are pregnant. Akamin is found in breast milk. Do not breastfeed while taking Akamin.
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
Dizziness; drowsiness; lightheadedness; loss of appetite; nausea; stomach upset; vomiting.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these severe side effects occur:
Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); bloody stools; blurred vision; bulging soft spots in infants; fever; headache; increased pressure in the head; inflammation of the pancreas (increased pulse, nausea, stomach tenderness, vomiting); joint pain, muscle pain or weakness; red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin; ringing in the ears; seizures; severe diarrhea; severe skin reaction to the sun; stomach pain/cramps; trouble swallowing; unusual tiredness or weakness; vaginal irritation or discharge; yellowing of the skin or eyes.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider.
Para evitar pasar a través de cualquier situación adversa y evitar efecto secundario alguno, tendría que considerar las precauciones, advertencias, así como las contraindicaciones con el propósito de no pasar por incidencia adversa alguna o por algún que otro efecto secundario, pero a veces ocurre que un paciente hipersensible sufre reacciones negativas de diferente envergadura que luego enumeraremos. Llame a su médico en línea o a su médico personal tan pronto como observan estos efectos para evitar consecuencia grave alguna:
- Continuing ringing or buzzing or other unexplained noise in the ears
- difficulty with moving
- hearing loss
- hives or welts
- muscle stiffness
- redness of the skin
- sleepiness or unusual drowsiness
Incidence Not Known
- Black, tarry stools
- blistering, peeling, or loosening of the skin
- blood in the urine or stools
- blurred or double vision
- bulging soft spot on the head of an infant
- chest pain, possibly moving to the left arm, neck, or shoulder
- dizziness or lightheadedness
- eye pain
- fast heartbeat
- general feeling of discomfort or illness
- general tiredness and weakness
- hives, itching, or skin rash
- joint or muscle pain
- large, hive-like swelling on the face, eyelids, lips, tongue, throat, hands, legs, feet, or sex organs
- loss of appetite
- nausea or vomiting
- red skin lesions, often with a purple center
- severe headache
- severe stomach pain
- sores, ulcers, or white spots on the lips or in the mouth
- troubled breathing
- unusual bleeding or bruising
- upper right abdominal or stomach pain
- yellow eyes and skin
- discoloration of the tooth
- increased sensitivity of the skin to sunlight
- severe sunburn
|Accession Number||DB01017 (APRD00547)|
55% to 76%
Minocycline has been observed to cause a dark discoloration of the thyroid in experimental animals (rats, minipigs, dogs and monkeys). In the rat, chronic treatment with minocycline has resulted in goiter accompanied by elevated radioactive iodine uptake and evidence of thyroid tumor production. Minocycline has also been found to produce thyroid hyperplasia in rats and dogs. LD50=2380 mg/kg (rat, oral), LD50=3600 mg/kg (mouse, oral)
Nuestros destinos de entrega se expanden continuamente ya que hablamos de una estrategia de envíos internacionales para con las compras en línea. Entonces tenemos que hablar de un destino centrado en el cliente, cobertura geográfica y entrega que debe ampliarse constantemente. La calidad, claro está, debe estar centrarse en su mejor nivel, las soluciones han de ser de una eficacia insuperable. Como ustedes bien saben, tenemos los mejores servicios en varias ciudades en Venezuela:
- Ciudad Guayana
- Ciudad Bolívar
- San Cristóbal
- Punto Fijo
- Puerto La Cruz
- Los Teques
- Ciudad Ojeda
- Puerto Cabello
- El Tigre
- Santa Teresa del Tuy
- San Fernando de Apure